Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flower Profusion in Saint Germain

My obsession with flowers is comparable to my obsession with Miu Miu shoes. I can spend as much money on flowers as I do on Miu Miu's and I still want to have more. During an interview I recently did with France de Griessen, a singer and songwriter, I was introduced to this flower shop in Saint-Germain-de-Près, Rosa Luna. Rosa Luna offers something special. The roses here actually smell like roses, which is rare to find at most florists.

Aside from the flowers, the shop is also very pretty itself with it's soft decor including a pastel colored chandelier. The shop owner was very kind and allowed us to take photos inside for our shoot. Here is a preview of some of the pictures from the shoot. Check back tomorrow for the rest of the pictures, as well as the interview we did with France.





Rosa Luna
24 bd Raspail
75007 PARIS

No comments:

Post a Comment