Monday, May 16, 2011

La Boutique in San Francisco Hosting Shourouk Exposition Thursday!!



I am off to the United States! First stop New York, then on to San Francisco. I have been kindly invited to La Boutique, a classy and modern loft in San Francisco, to hold an exposition of the collection as a special in-store event on Thursday the 19th. La Boutique has a great setup, and for the décor next week, they will be transforming the boutique into a miniature version of the atelier here in Paris. I’ll have pictures of the transformation when I get back…I am sure they will make it look amazing! While I will be displaying the collection and meeting some fantastic people, I will also be showing a tiara created especially for the event that was inspired by Frida Kahlo. I am so excited and couldn’t be happier that the wonderful people at La Boutique have invited me to hold this exposition.

Check out La Boutique's website!!



No comments:

Post a Comment